Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Stepup HR
Views:804 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Project Execution - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
Please note : Candidate should be from FMCG industry
Key Responsibilities include :
1. Provide leadership and manage field-based engineers in the expansion and continuous improvement of Fulfillment Center network.
2. Drive engineering Best Practices with respect to documentation, improvement of work methods, standards, safety, and ergonomics processes to ensure safe, low defect and effective processes through the economical use of materials, equipment and human capital.
3. Offer sound guidance on technical issues using ROI, simulation, and other analytical techniques.
4. Provide oversight for capital planning, capacity planning and distribution system design.
5. Lead and coordinate design efforts between internal teams and external vendors to develop optimal solutions.
6. Create conceptual drawings, equipment specifications and bid documentation to facilitate a competitive bid environment.
7. Provide frequent on-site monitoring and enforcement of installation schedules and vendor quality with vendors/subcontractors for different packages including storage, MHE, MEP, HVAC etc. Inspect prospective and completed facilities in accordance with corporate standards and procedures, ensuring proper follow-up on punch lists and warranty work.
8. Develop and manage budget and contract documents including RFPs, change order controls, purchase orders, and invoicing.
9. Coordinate with local site management to ensure proper operator training, procedural compliance and maintenance practices are followed for new and existing equipment and systems.
Basic Qualifications :
1. Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
2. Highly experienced in process design, data gathering, design and application of material handling and MEP systems and large, complex integrated systems design.
3. Minimum of five years of experience in distribution system design, MHE design, MEP design and industrial engineering with strong statistical analysis skills.
4. Strong knowledge and experience with the major vendors and integrators and design / application of all types of system automation.