Manager at StepUp HR
Views:3997 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Manager - Program/Project Management - Finance Domain - eCommerce (3-16 yrs)
Looking for candidate for Manager/Sr Manager role into Program or Project Management for one of the leading Ecommerce client
- Company seeks a Senior Program Manager to join our expanding Finance Operations (FinOps) Program Office (PMO). With the rapid growth of the company, it is essential to make continued investments in process improvement and technology. As, such Finance Operations is looking for a results driven Senior Program Manager to drive key expansion and or re-structure programs. This person will manage several projects and drive these projects to successful on-time launch. This is an exciting opportunity to join an area which touches every aspect of company's wide range of businesses.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of company's products, business models, payment architecture and financial operations supporting the Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Payroll functions and processes.
- Support critical relationships with internal and external business partners
- Delivers complex medium to large scale projects from initiation through delivery
- Streamline project delivery across FinOps by standardizing project communications, execution and documentation, ensuring consistent, scalable global processes
- Gathers requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritizes features and drives technical scoping as needed
- Assess and defines customer value or impact and criteria for measuring project success
- Drive continuous process improvement by collaborating with stakeholders on design of new solutions that enhance business performance and achieve established goals
- Ensure consistent and efficient execution of all functions across FinOps by working closely with internal business partners and stakeholders to drive adoption and implementation of global standards, processes and programs
- Identifies and evaluates potential risks/obstacles with minimal direction. Determines appropriate corrective action.
- Extensive Program Management experience in a related industry, including managing complex software implementation
- Formal Project Management qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements manage risks appropriately and effectively. Ability to manage multiple projects/programs