Associate Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultant
Views:425 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Senior Manager - Program Manager - BFSI (6-11 yrs)
1. Ability to drive collaboration
2. Skills : Planning - timelines and tracking, dependency mapping, stakeholder management, risk identification
3. Has worked on large projects with multiple stakeholders
4. Have worked on super app projects and/or on big tech projects at Big banks (YONO, 811, etc.)
5. Have some tech background and some understanding of digital platforms
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop & manage project plans through deep understanding of customers, technologies, and business strategy.
- Manage the features prioritization and backlog for the development team using suitable methodology (Agile, waterfall etc.)
- Define and deliver features, validate with the market and drive end to-end delivery.
- Ensure successful execution of the project rollout by liaising with development, business, marketing and sales teams.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to propose new functionality, feature, product or services.
- Create suitable metrics for performance measurement and tracking.
- Manage and maintain the partnerships with design and development vendors.
- Proven Track record of Managing large & complex programs/projects in Banking
- Proven track record of strategizing and evolving online projects involving roadmaps, creation of a prioritized feature/product backlog and execution.
- Must have managed the roadmap for web and mobile products (Android/iOS) for business to consumer in financial services industry.
- Should have experience of managing end to end user experience design process.
- Hands on experience in Project Management Tools
- Should have defined key product metrics and associated measurements to track and measure product health.
- Proven experience in managing and facilitating the mix of internal teams and external vendors as a part of product buildout.