Managing Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:3013 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Program Head - Procurement - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Skill and behavioral traits :
- Identifying the procurement needs at the organization's projects / sites.
- Identifying potential suppliers, soliciting bids, reviewing bids and selecting suppliers, negotiating and awarding contracts, accepting delivery of products and inspecting the products, paying suppliers and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Having an alternative source for procurement (when required).
- Preparing monthly / quarterly / yearly purchase budgets, identifying potential cost savings.
- Ensuring compliance with the organizations rules and regulations and overseeing people and performances of the Purchase Team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following :
- Develop metrics to measure growth & performance of the vertical and various processes.
- Interface with US based managers on production, quality & security guidelines.
- Work closely with client to proactively understand business needs and solutions to anticipated issues.
- Proactively identify gaps, report on quality trends, makes recommendations for improving and enhancing the existing framework / process by demonstrating thought leadership.
- Should be mature and a highly experienced professional with good exposure in bulk purchases.
- Should be aware of the latest technologies and various new materials available in the market.
Desired competencies :
Total Experience : 10+ yrs. preferably in a BPO with min 3 yrs exp. in a leadership role.
Min. Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organize work
- Excellent managerial skills in SLA compliance
- Should have good exposure on various sub domains in Procurement
- Should have an extensive contact base of vendors in India and abroad.
- Should have worked in an ERP / SAP environment.
- Should possess excellent Negotiation, Presentation and Communication Skills.