HR at Symmetrical Global Search
Views:2477 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Manager - Production Planning & Logistics - Manufacturing (15-23 yrs)
Planning Role :
- Production-planning supervision, scheduling for production, preparing production schedules
- Planning and scheduling workflow for each department and operation according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times
- Analyzes and interprets bills of material, scopes, specifications, etc., to determine the content & plan manageable work elements
- Schedules, expedites, & coordinates the delivery & movement of critical material, including material transfers & conditional material releases
- Preparing production reports
- Making sure each operation meets delivery dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
Logistics Role :
- Co-ordination with Production/planning for the readiness of material.
- Co-ordination with all marketing regions to get the clearances & complete other formalities well in advance.
- Finalization of Logistic Contract.
- Schedule, expedite, & coordinate the delivery of Finished Goods.
- Preparing Despatch plan for the month with the co-ordination of Marketing / Planning Dept.
- Preparation of Pre-shipment as well as Post Shipment Documents.
Experience & Competences :
- Currently should have ERP working environment preferred
- Coordination with Excise & Customs experience added advantage
- Leadership & Influencing skills
- Commercial and Business acumen
- Good team leader and player
- Communication skills
- High on Assertiveness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.