Consultant at StepUp HR
Views:734 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Senior Manager - Production Planning/Inventory Control - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
- Planning production schedules, manufacturing orders as well as forecasting inventory requirements
- Reviewing sales forecasts and customer demands as well as scheduling production batches based on inventory levels and production time
- Creating plans for procurement based on demand forecasting that has previously done
- Monitoring inventory during the production process, goods stored in the warehouse, as well as the incoming and outgoing goods
- Scheduling production process in accordance with the planned time, routing, and quantity, in order to speed up the order fulfillment
- Ensuring the optimization of machine productivity so that not get overused production machines or rather useless
- Helping solve problems related to the production process through communication with the marketing department
- Analyzing capacity and resource requirements as well as coordinating necessary adjustments
- Ensuring adequate levels of raw materials and finished goods
- Providing accurate inventory data especially to the finance department
- Responsible for working with cross functional teams to accomplishing improvement in HR matrices and HR Dashboard publishing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.