Director at Connectpro Mgmt Pvt Ltd
Views:795 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Manager - Product Marketing - Semiconductor & Automotive Firm (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Product Marketing
Location preference: Bangalore
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In your new role you will:
- Own the annual worldwide Marketing Plan for certain key applications within the NFC Product Group.
- Drive and deliver revenue and margin expectations in accordance with the Product Line targets.
- Conduct effective and comprehensive customers research to understand market size and opportunity, needs and wants, and the competitive landscape. Deliver those data-driven insights as inputs into the product roadmap.
- Partner with regional marketing and drive Go To Market initiatives for new product launches into the various regions.
- Present to customers, partners and internal sales at events, webinars, and executive briefings on existing and new product capabilities.
- Drive awareness and consideration by building compelling core content consistent across the board, such as customer stories, analyst reports, whitepapers and blogs.
- Partner with product management to influence product pricing and business model to deliver customer value.
- Run regular updates with all stakeholders for alignment and launch orchestration
- Contribute significantly to the Market model exercise and long-term revenue planning
- Drive regular customer review meetings with regional sales to ensure that the regional activities and key customer strategies support the product groups growth and margin aspirations
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 10+ years of related experience and at least a Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field. MBA is a plus
- 2+ years developing strategic customer relationships.
- 2+ years working in a large matrixed organization.
- Relevant experience in a marketing role in EDA or Semiconductor industries.
- Strong technical aptitude as well as business acumen. Skilled at dealing with ambiguity in early product lifecycle.
- A passion towards the product; be an avid advocate for the product
- Excellent storytelling skills that resonate with the audience.
- Ability to make hard trade-offs. Comfortable at risk-taking.
- Problem-solving skills to dissect & work through challenges. Have strategic thinking yet is detail oriented.
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship
- Strong team player with an ability to work collaboratively across geographies and functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.