HR Recruiter at Profuse Consultancy
Views:71 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Product Marketing - IT (7-15 yrs)
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Job Location: Mumbai (This will be a WFH role)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- CLEAR & AI Portfolio
- You will be a part of company's global marketing & communications function and be responsible for executing marketing programs for our product portfolio with specific alignment to user segments and key accounts.
- You will help in crafting the messaging and positioning for our products. You'll help in conceiving and developing innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
- Market and Business Intelligence
a. Research market landscape and competitor offerings
b. Provide concise and consumable information about changes in the industry, competitors, and customers to stakeholders to help increase market understanding and compete better
c. Build and maintain a sustainable intelligence library and framework
- Set go-to-market plans
a. Size and segment the market, identifying the best opportunities for PFT offerings
b. Define the target organization (audience and individual) with acute pains and requirements that we have an unfair competitive advantage in addressing with our offerings
c. Craft and deliver messaging that will convey that advantage and resultant value for the audience
- Lead cross-functional teams in executing the plans
a. Collaborate with sales, pre-sales, and product teams to identify and create informational resources in various forms
b. Work with marcomm teams on broad-based content for the web, social media, press and other vehicles
c. Enable and support sales and channel enablement with tools
- Devise and execute Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies for key accounts
- Be the primary champion in demand generation activities
a. Work with demand gen teams to run campaigns that promote healthy leads pipeline
b. Monitor and support revenue progress and pipeline
c. Help shape and convey our messaging and strategy across channels
- Track and course correct the business
a. Prepare quarterly as well as annual business reviews and plans
b. Investigate results, root causes and opportunities for expansion
Candidate Background :
- The ideal candidate would have 5+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience in IT product/services companies.
- Experience in M&E industry and/or enterprise grade cloud product is a definite plus
Soft skills :
- Strong communication skills, plus an entrepreneurial spirit, are a must.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive
Qualifications : Post graduate degree or diploma in marketing from a reputed university