Head - Client Recruitment Services at xto10x
Views:605 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Senior Manager - Product Marketing (5-12 yrs)
(Sr.) Product Marketing Manager
They are a corporate travel and expense management platform that works for everyone They scaled up to 1000+ clients who are leading corporates in India; from tech unicorns to traditional companies. They are one of the largest players in the corporate travel segment and are backed by marquee investors of the likes of Accel Partners. Headquartered out of New Delhi, they have a local presence across Metros.
Who are they looking for?
Hungry, self-driven, and curious individuals, who want to join a young company and be a part of creating the biggest player in the nascent corporate travel-tech market.
They love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. If you share a passion to deliver customer delight through technology & operations, they would love to get a chance to speak with you.
About this Opportunity:
They are seeking an experienced and driven marketing leader to join their dynamic and fast-paced organization. You shall play a pivotal role in driving the success of the travel technology product by developing and executing effective marketing strategies. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including product management, sales, and marketing to ensure the product suite's successful launch, positioning, and ongoing promotion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Strategy & Execution:
- Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing strategies for our product offerings which include defining target audiences, positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape, and translate findings into actionable insights and strategies.
- Drive the development and execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, such as digital advertising, social media, email marketing, and events, to generate awareness and drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Create compelling marketing collateral, including sales presentations, product videos, website content, and product documentation, to support product launches and ongoing promotions.
People & Collaboration:
- Collaborate closely with product management teams to gather product information, understand key features and benefits, and effectively communicate them to target audiences.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales enablement materials, including product training, sales presentations, and competitive battle cards, to empower the sales force and drive product adoption.
- Monitor and analyze product performance metrics, market trends, and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and optimization, and make data-driven recommendations to enhance product positioning and marketing strategies.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital campaigns and assess with goals
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior B2B startup experience in the role of Product Marketing etc. (preferred)
- Proven track record of working in a hypergrowth environment
- Strong curiosity & communication skills to be able to understand and convey the value addition
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
What's in it for you?
- You would stretch yourself, learn a lot, chase moonshot targets, work with brilliant young peers, and have a lot of fun while doing this.
- Also, they are the highest-rated travel start-up on Glassdoor with a 4.3/5 rating!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.