Senior Talent Sourcing Recruiter at KellyOCG
Views:261 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Product Manager/PO (12-15 yrs)
We have an Opportunity for Product Manager/PO-Senior Manager-Pune-Reputed service based MNC.
A. Position Summary :
This position will focus primarily in driving Platform business in mortgage origination and servicing space. The person will be responsible for managing all existing and new product/platform that includes strategy, product management, ideation, development and launch of new product/platforms, so as to effectively enable sales team for selling to end clients.
This position requires to work in a cross-functional environment, close collaboration with the engineering, development, design, testing, marketing and sales, Business Units, subject matter experts, IT as well as clients. Understanding of digital technologies is key to this role. Responsible to manage product P & L and drive revenue through product sale.
B. Experience and Qualification :
Essential Preferred :
Essential work experience :
1. 12-15 years of overall experience in which at least 7+ years at a relevant level in managing digital product/platform covering product branding, product launches in BFSI, IT/Fintech, Start ups, in in Mortgage ( origination and servicing).
2. Product management of mortgage loan origination and mortgage servicing, retail and commercial banking is required.
3. Good understanding of regulations, product offering & lender specific challenges in US mortgage industry.
4. Excellent knowledge & understanding of end to end mortgage life cycle, ecosystem of consumers, lenders, underwriters.
5. Product Management with Business & functional experience including management of Product P & L.
Soft skills :
1. Excellent stakeholder management, client centricity, Analytical bent of mind & Ability to manage cross functional teams
2. Confident in influencing senior management, sales and stakeholders.
Technical Skills :
1. Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
2. Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Desirable Skills & Educational qualification :
1. MBA ; Tech degree such BE/B Tech will be preferred
Preferred skills :
1. Experience in working effectively across multi country cultures.
2. Program management skills to drive the business goals.
3. Experience of managing US geography/US based product offering is preferred.
4. Understanding of latest digital technology trends and usage which can lead to creating a digital transformation need for the organization (SMAC, AI and ML, API, AR, RPA).
Language Expertise :
1. Excellent communication skills ( written/oral) in English
C. Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Formulate strategy in the mortgage industry and their approaches, value chain, Sub-industry trends, challenges, market dynamics, Rules/regulations/compliances related to real estate and mortgage industry.
2. Responsible to create an end to end strategy and plans for product/platform business unit covering existing & new product management and generation of revenue through license and solution sell.
3. Understand digital platform business need, product and trends on technology- Ability to carry exhaustive market research through marketing teams, data driven decision making, make business case and bring out recommendations to venture into business areas/new product developments.
4. Responsible for overall alignment to strategic customer segments- expectations and goals, for seamless, transparent and frictionless experience that sustains mutual growth from client and company perspective.
Product Management :
5. Lead all phases of the product development lifecycle (identification, qualification, estimating, design, development, quality assurance, and general product availability) and manage progress through the structured stage-gate process.
6. Define and maintain a product roadmap for each product line and line of business covering existing and new products, enhancements in functionalities. The objective remains to sell these products to end customer either through a license OR solution model.
7. Innovate new product ideas, manage existing products and bring improvement in the day-to-day product activities while ensuring that the product is constantly growing to suit the consumers- needs and that necessary steps are being taken to make any modifications that are being made in the product or strategy in order to bring out the best results for the business.
8. Manage all existing and new product/platform development and own the successful launch to support license and solution sell.
9. Responsible to work with key stakeholders - Development, Marketing, SME, Sales, other product managers, business units to ensure smooth product launches, support post launches and ongoing growth of these product and solution business.
10. Understanding of digital technology and trends -APIs, AI/ML, AR/VR, UI/UX for end users on different form factors, SMAC.
Marketing, Sales, Market Research & Partnership/Alliances :
11. Responsible to conduct in-depth market research, identify market potential and come out with new product idea.
12. Responsible to create product branding with the help of marketing & external analysts.
13. Responsible to create user stories, effective demonstration of product, marketing plans, support sales to acquire new customers (demo, presentation, POC, VDO, Collaterals, webinar, lead generation, pipeline creation etc).
14. Forge product and sales partnership/alliances to create an ecosystem of partners.
Revenue, Cost and P & L Management :
15. Own P & L - Responsible to generate revenue through product sale, cross sale, track and manage cost.
16. Manage cost, scope, and schedule of each product deliverable to ensure established SLAs and quality are met from a financial and market commitment standpoint. Responsible for overall profitability of the product.
Other Activities :
17. Work in an Agile / Scrum environment, delivering high quality and continuously differentiated solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record to drive complex engineering projects to completion on time and on budget, building software that is easy to use with an exceptional user experience, to bridge the gap between technical and business stakeholders.
D. Expected Outcomes :
1. Continuous product innovation leading to competitive product offering.
2. Strong and agile product roadmap delivery every quarter
3. Achievement of product wise revenue, P & L ownership.