Senior Manager - Product Management - Fashion Vertical - eCommerce (10-16 yrs)
Job Descriptions : Senior Manager, Product Management - Fashion
- Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as world's leading e-commerce marketplace. In India, since its launch in 2013,
- Amazon.in has already emerged as the most trusted e-commerce marketplace for Indian customers. Our vision is to transform the way India buys and sells.
- Fashion is one of the most exciting categories within Amazon. As Senior Manager, Product Management for Amazon's fashion category, this person will lead a team of product managers responsible for the Amazon Fashion customer experience. This will include all elements of onsite customer journey from search to browse to detail page.
- The person will be expected to develop and own the product vision, product roadmap and come up new ideas to improve the fashion experience for the customers, both through the team and and individually deliver flagship features hands-on. The role will partner closely with Amazon teams worldwide across US, EU and Japan, as well as key Indian business leaders. The ideal candidate will obsess over customers and have a proven track record of delivering results in the product management role
- Product Strategy and Direction : Continually assess the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy in your area of product ownership.
- Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing and planning the roadmap and major product releases. Use high judgement to make critical tradeoffs, balancing both business requirements and technological tradeoffs.
- Requirements Definition : Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements and the competitive arena. Effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget. Work closely with Legal and Tax on regulations and compliance requirements to eliminate seller adoption bottlenecks.
- Product Roll-out : Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities. Partner closely with the category leaders to drive adoption and ensure processes for on boarding that are easy and intuitive.
About Amazon :
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Seattle, USA, Amazon has grown to be a Fortune 100 company and a global leader in eCommerce. With a mission to be Earths most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,- Amazon offers millions of items to our customers from tens of thousands of sellers.
- Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon to offer customers more types of products, more conveniently and at lower prices. Since 1995, Amazon has significantly expanded its product selection, international retail websites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers.
- Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce and publishing partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The worlds brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop new technologies that improve the lives of our customers- shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Because that's what being Earth's most customer-centric company is all about, and it's still Day One at Amazon.
- 10+ years of experience, with at least 5 years of product management in leading technology companies
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products related fields.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
Preferred Qualifications - Experience in Consumer-facing sectors such as Retail, FMCG is preferred