Lead - Recruitment at BSC Pvt Ltd.
Views:3944 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Senior Manager - Product Growth Marketing - Education/Publishing Domain (5-12 yrs)
This role will be focused on designing and executing complex cross-channel marketing programs that grow user acquisition, drive customer retention, improve the user experience, and drive business performance.
You should have proven success building and managing a variety of acquisition and lifecycle marketing programs, an entrepreneurial attitude, management experience, and strong analytical skills.
Salary: As per industry norm
- Define, lead, and execute holistic go-to-market plans to drive adoption and growth.
- Work across a cross-functional team of sales, tech, corporate planning and analysis, and partner teams to make these plans successful.
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with schools and related stakeholders; build and manage an actionable product roadmap.
- Launch solutions that demonstrate our products and their advantages to maximize growth.
- Identify gaps in user needs and evaluate new areas for adoption by profiling and insights
- Establish equity for our products and continue to build preference amongst schools, students, and parents.
- Post Graduate in Marketing /MBA
- 5+ years of experience as a product marketing lead
- Experience in closely partnering for successful product revenue and adoption programs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead execution in support of marketing channels
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
About Company: A leading EdTech company
If interested to pursue this opportunity, then please apply with your updated resume.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.