Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:577 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Product Development & Management - FinTech (5-15 yrs)
- Own and manage whole development cycle of Consumer and MFI Bureau Products (alongwith with various Fintech partners, wherever required).
- Leads development of new products and solutions that will help solve client need around acquisition, onboarding and credit underwriting processes.
- He / She will be responsible for the end to end product build roadmap from features creation, prioritization, go live, onboarding process streamlining.
- He /She works closely with Solution Architects to ensure a robust design meeting the product asks
- Anticipates and mitigates roadblocks and barriers to product go live.
- Maintain communication among and between stakeholders - interacting with Mancom, business leads , Product Leads, Analytic Lead, Tech Leads to ideate the requirements , work with the technology teams to implement the solutions -
- He /She will have to closely interact with local and global team, would be responsible for backlog grooming and prioritization of user stories. He/she will also be required to ensure the continuous enhancement of existing solutions
- To understand need and fitment with various Fintech /solutions available in the market
- Liaising with multiple Fintech partners for co-creation of products - from ideation to launch and continuous engagement to ensure smooth functioning of product
Product Development Process implementation & Agile:
- S/he is a co-owner of the business Product Development Process (PDP) and along with owning the product build design, s/he needs to ensure that all business, legal, finance, etc. requirements have been completed before progress of development and/or production movement.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones, PI planning, backlog grooming , deliverables, identifies opportunities and risks.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time-within scope and budget'
- Maintain continuous and smooth communication among and between stakeholders and technology teams to ensure alignment of vision and implementation