HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:458 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - Product Communication - BFSI (4-9 yrs)
Senior Manager - Product Communication
Our Client is a top AMC ( Asset Management Company) based at Mumbai.
We are undertaking a search on their behalf fo a Product's Communication Manager ( Sr. Manager)
Specialized job of handling team and handling product communication piece for the company. The person should have holistic approach to what is happening in industry, with peers and should be updated on various regulatory changes. He/she would be a critical resource who would act as a bridge between the whole sales team and investment team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to handle a team of highly specialized members who would in-turn be responsible for driving various product related communication for the organization.
- Working closely with Investments team to understand views on products and markets
- Should have strong connect with ground sales team for getting regular feedbacks
- Should be able to drive sales team and convince them with strong narratives
- Responsible for managing various in-house models
- Creating Equity outlooks based on the in-house views
- Creating communication around Equity markets based on various events
- Should remain active on various social media platforms e.g LinkedIn
- Should be able to handle various media interactions and should be able to present in various distributor forums.
- Strong one-to-one and one-to-many communication
- Working with higher management like CIO - Equity, CIO- Debt, CBO etc. for driving various agendas
- Responsible for updates on various mutual fund schemes based on the sector/stock changes in the portfolio.
- Responsible for tracking competition and highlighting changes in peer schemes.
- Ideation and implementation of new communication content to increase awareness among employees
- Tracking performance pertaining to various schemes and attributing reasons for the same.
- Handling queries and educating sales personnel on products, markets, macro events etc.
- Good Presentation skills
- Good writing and analytical skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good communication skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Team handling skills
- Strong analytical and number crunching skills