Talent Acquisition at Tyche Jobs
Views:1243 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - Procurement - Spices & Staples Industry (10-20 yrs)
Procurement Sr Manager - Spices and Staples
- The candidate will be responsible for procuring Wheat, spices, and staples from mandis across Country Plan and develop a given region for procurement of given grain.
- To ensure all sourcing strategies are successfully developed, executed, and fully implemented; including best practices across the sourcing lifecycle & key stakeholder alignment and purchasing transactions are efficiently executed.
- Being accountable for target setting in alignment with Procurement goals, and driving Procurement value contribution to the business while ensuring compliance with all Company policies, strategies, and processes.
- To ensure timely procurement of material for plant and projects at competitive prices with reference to quality specifications and due diligence of selected vendors.
- Identify bottlenecks in the current process and suggest changes in the same
- Develop tools in collaboration with the technology team to streamline/optimize the process
- Making sure the processes and systems are being followed by the team (usage of apps by Executives)
- Oversee the payment and inventory management of the area assigned.
Qualification And Experience:
1. 10+ years of experience with Direct Procurement of Wheat, spices, and staples & Last 3-5 Years of procurement of Wheat from across the country relative to specific sourcing and category management.
2. Must have strong analytics, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
3. Must collaborate with and build upon cross-functional stakeholder relationships within the business.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above-industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.