Talent Acquisition Specialist at The HRBPs
Views:1158 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Procurement - Paper Industry (8-14 yrs)
Our Client is a leader in Paper - Board Printing & Packaging and Corrugated Packaging. The company is FSSC 22000 certified and manufactures Mono Cartons, Duplex Board Cartons, Corrugated Master Cartons, Marketing Material (Mailers, Danglers, Stickers, Posters, Brochures, Catalogues), Instruction Manuals, Booklets, Annual Reports, Blister Cards, Corrugated Trays & Pads across 5 states of the art manufacturing locations in Noida, Faridabad and Baddi (Himachal Pradesh)
Job Location: Noida
- Provide organization directional inputs and work closely with the COO & CEO
- Responsible for Procurement of Paper, Board, and Kraft from leading paper mills and dealers.
- New Vendor development
- Strategize and develop new vendors for different types of Papers based on location, quality, rates, and lead time.
- Cost Reduction
- Achieving cost savings for the company through new vendor development and value engineering in paper specifications.
- Procurement Planning based on the forecast from the sales team and requirements raised by the Production team.
- Maintaining the Critical Stock Level for all key clients based on projections.
- Ensure optimal stock level, delivery schedule, etc. to optimize the deployment of working capital in the business.
- Minimise deployment of working capital by strategically taking deliveries from mills/dealers as per the actual production plan.
- Facilitating quarterly deals with Mills / Dealers so that they can stock at their respective warehouses and deliver as per our production schedule.
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Actively solve any issue the vendor is facing.
- Maintain relationships with vendors by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending service improvements
- Ensuring the allocation of a share of the business to multiple vendors based on price and performance. Deep relationships with mill owners and dealers to ensure the best deal terms.
- Ensure timely processing of documents to facilitate on-time payments to vendors
- Business Operations coordination & MIS reporting
- Ensure close coordination between Sales & Marketing, Plant operations, Finance
- Periodic MIS reporting and management
- Ensure there is no production loss due to the non-availability of Paper.
- Retention and development of team
- Develop, coach and mentor your team, motivate them for better results
- Develop a solution-centric approach among all the team members.
Desired candidate's experience:
- Candidate must have managed procurement of Paper / Board and Kraft of at least 8 to 10 crores per month.
- Candidates with 10 - 15 years of strong experience with paper packaging companies or paper mills.
- Strong understanding of all kinds of paper- Duplex Board, FBB, Kraft, Writing Printing etc.
- Go-Getter attitude with a strong understanding and ownership of P&L and overall procurement planning.
- Ability to forecast paper price trends to be able to build inventory at the company warehouse or with mills / dealers.
- Strong with analysis and excel
- Must have experience working on Tally
- Smart and energetic, Aggressive & enthusiastic.
- This position reports to COO. The position will have the Procurement team reporting to him/her.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.