Senior Manager - Procurement - Healthcare (8-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Manager Procurement to join our premium clients (Leading Healthcare Company)
Essential Job Functions
- Sourcing/Selecting qualified suppliers
- RFQ & Negotiation including negotiating best possible price, payment terms, and delivery schedules
- Purchase Order entry
- Supplier relationship management including prepayment, on-time delivery of orders and other transactions
- Monitor, report and manage supplier performance, ensuring the quality of good and level of service is maintained at the required standard
- Provide support and cover to the Supply Chain Administrator ensuring all their tasks are completed on a daily basis
- Measuring & Managing supplier performance (price, delivery, and quality)
- Identifying supplier risks
- Developing and leading new supply sources (Advanced Sourcing, Dual Sourcing) while supporting daily responsibilities
- Examining bids
- Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transactional issues and gather critical information invoices, tracking info, tax docs. etc.
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier and contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility.
- Responsible for managing projects to improve procurement processes.
- Responsible for supplier communication to resolve transactional issues.
- Responsible for resolving invoice price and terms discrepancies to enable order processing.
- Establishing accounts/terms
- Manage external service providers, ensuring all documents, imports and exports are correctly maintained, managed and categorized, in line with the finance departments requirements
- Interfacing positively with internal cross-functional organizations and suppliers
- Reporting to Operations to ensure supplying required component parts for production
- Complying with safety and corporate guidelines on business ethics
- Supporting other initiatives/activities as directed by senior management
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Personal Competencies:
- PGDMM /MBA with SCM Specialization Minimum of 8 to 10+ years of direct or indirect procurement experience
- Significant relevant procurement and sourcing experience.
- Proven track record in project management and delivery, and of working to deadlines and meeting targets.
- Knowledge of leading practices in procurement and strategic sourcing as well as operational models for shared services programs
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end supply management processes including competitive bidding, contract management, supplier performance management, and life-cycle costing processes.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication, conflict resolution, and stakeholder relationship management skills to engage others, build consensus and resolve issues
- Able to manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Successful working relationships both external and internal to the office environment
- You must be confident in discussions at different hierarchical levels and the ability to manage projects.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of influencing stakeholders and establishing strong partnerships.
- Self-motivated, proactive and accountable team player.
- Able to learn quickly the technical aspects of various products.
- Fantastic organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel and work mainly outside visiting customers and inside as the job requires.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.