HR at Confidential
Views:2678 Applications:590 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager - Procurement - FMCG/Foods/Beverage (10-15 yrs)
Job Title: Sr. Manager Procurement
We are looking for a competent Sr. Manager - Procurement, who can take charge of our procurement planning and foster positive relationships with our internal & external clients and vendors. An ideal applicant must possess relevant experience of 10-15 years. He must possess a proven ability to deal with challenging timelines and has excellent communication and number crunching skills combined with great analytical skills. Applicant must have hands-on experience in managing vendors, day to day problem solving and a mind-set that thrives on driving 100% customer satisfaction despite day to day operational challenges. The Job holder will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining relationships with long term key vendors by comprehending their requirements.
Role & Responsibilities -
- Act as a key interface between the vendors and internal client
- Managing procurement and inventory planning of around 500 + SKUs.
- Managing a huge volume of vendors for timely dispatch of various SKUs by giving them dispatch schedules.
- Ensuring the right stock availability as per consensus demand.
- Consistently delivering efficiently by keeping inventory targets and forecast accuracy.
- Closely monitoring finished Goods inventory across primary pipeline and distribution.
- Coordinate and manage inbound logistics pickup planning.
- Regular monitoring of stock-flow, ensuring timely escalation and action to avoid stock write off, risk on freshness and quality.
- Complete ownership of Inventory Planning, MRP function in the organization and manages a team of Planners.
- Providing planning inputs for phase-in/ phase-out plans in consultation with vendors and internal teams.
- Developing a country-level deployment plan which meets anticipated customer demand at optimum inventory levels. Takes joint responsibility with warehousing teams for inventory accountabilities across regional DCs.
- Looking after Import function.
- Hands-on experience on SAP, Microsoft excel, ERP.
- Should be able to analyze large sets of disconnected data applying statistical techniques.
- Identify and analyze sales trends and influencing variables and incorporate analysis in forecasting & inventory planning.
- Partnering with vendors, sourcing and other planners to identify and reconcile gaps and supply shortages, providing an early warning system for issues identification
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Preparing the ABC Classification, Inventory analysis & reporting.
- Proven experience of 10-15 years in the procurement domain
- Excellent at managing vendor relationships across geographies
- Ability to work majorly with Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across departments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work effectively within defined deadlines
- Ability to generate and effectively implement plans/ideas
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people and manage teams in different regions
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working on ERP SAP, Oracle etc. and excellent at operating Microsoft Office
Reporting: The Sr. Manager- Procurement will be reporting to the Director and CEO
Educational Qualification: An ideal applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Graduation - Any Specialization
- MBA from a reputed institution
Exposure: The job holder must have functional experience of minimum of 10-15 years in procurement operations management. Experience in Supply Chain or Logistics or F&B/ FMCG industry is preferred.
Preferred Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage/ Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Travel / SCM & Logistics