Senior Manager - Procurement - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Senior Manager - Procurement will be responsible to overlook the entire procurement in terms of RM+PM for a leading FMCG organisation.
An American multinational that started over 100 years back and has been growing ever since into various parts of the globe. With its presence in over 150 countries, it also ranks among the Fortune 1000 companies to work for. It has a vast presence in India and are continuously working towards strengthening it even further.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for
- Complete procurement for Raw Material (food products majorly) + Packaging material + CAPEX.
- Vendor management, new vendor on-boarding, tracking and market trend analysis.
- Plan, implement, maintain, monitor and improve the processes.
- Compare costs and evaluates the quality and suitability of supplies / materials / equipment.
- Manage all contracts and ensure quality of products and services at all times.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have :
- Knowledge of purchasing methods, procedures and technique.
- Considerable knowledge of methods of analysing suppliers and material.
- Exposure to FMCG Foods environment; commodity experience would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in handling procurement.
- Strong 'hands-on' people management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.
- Ability to build very positive and close client working relationships.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a globally respected brand in a vital role
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Divya Rawal on +91 124 452 5459.
Contact - Divya Rawal - +91 124 452 5459
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.