Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:987 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager - Procurement - Corporate Segment - Pharma (12-15 yrs)
Position: Senior Manager Procurement - Corporate role
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Company: Pharma company manufacturing Solid Orals for Europe Markets.
Experience: Min. 12+ years and last 4-5 years in managerial level experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Manage global procurement of Direct spend i.e. raw-materials (APIs), Excipients, and packaging materials, for all the formulation manufacturing facilities.
- Identification and maintenance of potential supplier relationships and assessing their suitability as per the company policy.
- Negotiation on Prices, payment terms, and supply parts with the vendors.
- Must achieve the core objectives of the procurement function, i.e. Delivery OTIFs, Cost Savings, Procurement-to-pay process, and supply-business continuity plans.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in regulated markets (especially Europe, UK, Australia, Canada & ROW, etc.) requirements and best Quality practices.
- Periodic review and monitoring of production plan, orders, inventory status, and material shortages.
- Review the pending orders & and make necessary follow-ups for dispatch & and delivery of the materials just in time in full.
- Perform periodic vendor performance ratings to measure the vendor performance w.r.t. quality, deliveries, and prices.
- Monitor the approval and rejections of the materials in sync with the quality teams.
- In case of rejections, inform the vendors of the reasons for rejections and arrange the replacement of materials in time.
- Manage the procurement governance structure for Technology Transfer projects through stage gate weekly CTT reviews
- Facilitate team, and partner for compliance through proper risk mitigation techniques as well as negotiating contracts that comply with industry regulations.
- To remain current on market trends with competitors, and suppliers, and maintain procurement pipelines with alternative vendors to ensure corporate standards are maintained.
Key Interfaces Internal:
- Planning & PPIC, Production Team, Warehouse, Business Development team, Quality Department, Regulatory, Finance, All Employees and Management.
- Experience in SAP / SAP-HANA - MM Module, would be an added advantage.