Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:2034 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Procure To Pay/Order To Cash - BPO/KPO - CA (6-11 yrs)
Qualification Required: Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Manage and ensure end-to-end delivery of SLAs for all the sub-processes managed;
- Establish a system to monitor all the sub-processes and ensure that these are reviewed before they are sent to the client;
- Establish FTE requirement and formulate recruitment strategies for all processes and chart out a resource plan;
- Ensure that the process manual is updated regularly (as and when there is a change in the process) in liaison with the client;
- Liaise with the DGM/Head to establish a the team structure for the sub-processes in a manner which allows growth for individuals within the team and allocate jobs effectively and establish a control on distribution of jobs with trail;
- Ensure that training manual is complete in all aspects and is updated whenever there is a change in the process and the training plan is in place for new joinees and all those existing candidates who need improvement;
- Oversee the performance management system and ensure that the appraisals are conducted as per schedule;
- Approve and manage leaves for all the sub-processes managed;
- Liaise with the client on a weekly basis to provide updates on process and audits;
- Liase with the risk and compliance team for audits;
- Review quality parameters for all the sub-processes on a regular basis and establish process improvement plans and implement them in consent with the client;
- Oversee the MI reports prepared by assistant managers and team managers
- Conduct interviews for staff and ensure that right candidates are selected for the process;
- Conduct skip level meeting with the staff
- Conduct periodic appraisals for the managers and provide timely feedback.
- Ability to manage voice operations both P2P and O2C
- Has responsibility for more than one aspect of business unit performance, e.g. profit, sales, cost management, customer service levels etc. May be a cost centre manager. Will have client relationship management responsibilities and managerial responsibility for a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.