Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:486 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Senior Manager - Process Transformation - BFS (8-12 yrs)
The role is to manage and execute process re-engineering/ process transformation efforts across a business portfolio of customer or play a key role in one of the global priority reengineering programs. He/ she will work at the business/ LOB/ project/ process level and will be accountable for delivering discreet deliverables. The role also requires to work on internal transformation project as well as client facing consulting king of projects.
- Identify additional customer needs that were previously unrecognized by the customer; involves customer in developing solution options.
- Appeal to customer's viewpoint in order to understand and deliver the most beneficial solutions.
- Constructively question current thinking and status quo.
- Proactively help turn innovative ideas into reality.
- Experiment, take mitigate-able risks and learn from the results.
- Proactively research and develop ideas/ products/ services which are new to customers or industry.
- Work with line management to define detailed value-focused solution options based on the opportunity and provide recommendations, weighing up investment vs. return.
- Drive meetings to decision points, influencing and negotiating outcomes.
- Bring structure and order to undefined problems and/or large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve.
- Sustain existing stakeholder relationships and identify new engagement opportunities across multiple levels in a planned and structured way to support current and future change.
- Develop and improve stakeholder relationships to build consensus and improve delivery of change outcomes.
- Identify end-to-end re-engineering opportunities across the business.
- Identify risks to the business /program or project and escalate appropriately Operational Performance
- Adapt delivery timelines and scope according to customer's needs.
- Make timely decisions, based on the amount of information, and accepts responsibility for the consequences.
- Consider immediate knock on impact (A leads to B) and likely consequences before deciding on a course of action.
- Use available information including patterns, trends or missing pieces of data to make or facilitate decision making.
- Effectively present decision options, considering time criticality and potential roadblocks.
- Anticipate issues and risks and act to mitigate these quickly; handle any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively.
- Consistently demonstrate good listening skills -encourages feedback on communications and seeks to improve these.
- Think about the audience, the message and the context when planning communications and selecting communication tools and media; use basic skills to effectively structure communications.
- Manage delivery of financial improvement initiatives.
- Work across global and regional teams to ensure commonality of understanding and objectives -i.e. local teams are focused on delivering against global imperatives, whilst those same global imperatives are shaped to reflect the business needs of the region.
- Ensure that assignments are delivered using the appropriate technologies and tools including Group standards
- The candidate should have an overall 8-10 years of professional work experience with 5-7 years relevant consulting/ transformation experience.
- Business Process Re-engineering/ transformation/ innovation
- Lean Six Sigma, Six sigma tools application, Data Analytics
- Process transformation project engagements for global clients
- Must have a sound domain knowledge and consulting experience in Finance and Accounting, Core financial processes like Financial Planning and Control, Budgeting, Treasury accounting & Payments, Financial Regulatory Reporting.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of BFSI Domain i.e. investment banking, credit cards, wealth management, brokerage and insurance.
- Domain or a business consultant for a span of 4-5 years
- Hands on experience of process mapping/ modeling - Business Optics, IBM Blue works and Visio
- Familiarity to BPM tools, ECM tools, case management, workflow management, RPA
- Creating business case.
- Excellent documentation skills to create customer facing reports - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project Plan
- Hands on experience of process mapping/ modeling
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in FINANCE- MUST
- Master's degree in Finance / Business Management - Preferred
- Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Green Belt -Must
- Process Mapping Experience - Business Optics, IBM Blue Works and Visio - MUST
- Process Mapping Tool Certification - preferred
- Overall 8-10 years of professional work experience with 5-7 years relevant consulting/ transformation experience