Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:683 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Process Safety - Pharma/BioTech (15-18 yrs)
- Upholds safety, health, environmental procedures, communicates directly and supports the EHS department to ensure OSHA and EPA compliance at all times.
- Personally provide leadership, counsel and technical assistance to the operations managers, technical advisors, maintenance manager, safety supervisor, plant engineering, and hourly plant personnel in the field of process safety management to attain production, quality, cost, safety and environmental goals.
- Lead and document the Plant Hazard Analysis | evaluations (HAZOP) of each phase of a large project (such as a new process).
- Lead and document the PHA/hazard HAZOP studies of existing (older) process.
- Lead incident investigations or root cause analyses.
- Demonstrate how to prepare for PHA meetings, how to effectively lead the hazard review meetings, and how to document the results in a useable PHA report.
- Be an expert at determining the necessary risk mitigation for an accident scenario during PHAs/HAZOPs, or as a stand-alone task.
- Ability to write effective procedures and supplement plant personnel in actually writing operating and maintenance procedures.
- Manage, coordinate and implement all elements of the OSHA Process Safety Management standard and the additional requirements of risk management plan rule.
- Evaluate new processes and modify existing processes and facilities to meet new requirements.
- Work in tandem with the maintenance staff to develop, coordinate and evaluate maintenance programs for highly technical equipment.
- Provide oversight and conduct audits for site management of change (MOC) and pre-start up safety review process (PSSR).
- Participate on teams responsible for implementing new products and processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.