Assosiate Consultant - Finance & Accounts at Crescendo Global
Views:1274 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Senior Manager - Process Excellence - Telecom Sector - ITeS (10-12 yrs)
An exciting managerial job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 10 years experience in Process Excellence, Business Transformation, Process Re-Engineering and BlackBelt Projects. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in Process Excellence. You will utilize your experience in Process Excellence, Business Transformation, Process Re-Engineering and BlackBelt Projects to add value to client's organization. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER :
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive Consulting and ITES Companies.
- Conducting Thought leadership workshops and develop continuous improvement roadmap for the associated client accounts.
- Leading & mentoring Process Improvement projects leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodologies to deliver targeted Business value and productivity improvements.
- Building and developing competencies on Quality Management Systems, Lean Six Sigma and digital transformation techniques.
- Driving innovation and automation projects to deliver award-winning case studies in internal and external forums.
- Leading, coaching, coordinating and facilitating to ensure deployment of iQMS practices and adherence to internal & external audit requirements for ISO 9001-2008,CMMI,ISO 14001,ISO 27000,ISO 30105,etc
- Driving effective No Surprise framework to ensure process risks are proactively identified and mitigated for the associated client accounts.
- Engaging with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure Delivery Excellence Initiatives are effectively deployed and recognized.
- Participating in new business RFPs and consulting assignments on need basis
- 10+ years relevant experience in Process Excellence (Black Belt) for Telecom Industry
- Experience in India Telecom Industry will be advantage
- Strong leadership and team building/management skills with the ability to set clear priorities, delegate and deployment of team resources.
WHATS IN FOR YOU :
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.