Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:3413 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - Process Excellence - MBB - BFSI (9-15 yrs)
- He/She will be handling Process consultants at the organization. The organization supports the majority of transactions in Globally through a customized, robust platform. They also support numerous clients in BFSI as a solution provider.
- The process consultant is expected to play a pivotal role and support the Process Owner in the design and improvement of processes.
Specifically, the process consultant is expected to support in the following areas :
- Evaluation of process changes suggested by various internal stakeholders through AS-IS and TO-BE process maps
- Evaluation of consequential impact of process changes across the e2e process
- Evaluation of the merit of the process change across multiple customer units
- Document process changes and monitor implementation of these changes across units
- Establish process variations across units, implement projects to simplify and standardize the same where possible
The ideal process consultant will have :
- 9+ years of experience in Process Excellence in Big 4's /consulting
- Experience with common process mapping tools such as MS Visio, MS Project
- Should be Black Belt Certified.
Female candidates are preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.