Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:2013 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Process Excellence - MBB - BFSI (9-15 yrs)
- He/She will be handling Process consultants at the organization. The organization supports the majority of transactions in Globally through a customized, robust platform. They also support numerous clients in BFSI as a solution provider.
- The process consultant is expected to play a pivotal role and support the Process Owner in the design and improvement of processes.
Specifically, the process consultant is expected to support in the following areas :
- Evaluation of process changes suggested by various internal stakeholders through AS-IS and TO-BE process maps
- Evaluation of consequential impact of process changes across the e2e process
- Evaluation of the merit of the process change across multiple customer units
- Document process changes and monitor implementation of these changes across units
- Establish process variations across units, implement projects to simplify and standardize the same where possible
The ideal process consultant will have :
- 9+ years of experience in Process Excellence in Big 4's /consulting
- Experience with common process mapping tools such as MS Visio, MS Project
- Should be Black Belt Certified.
Female candidates are preferred.