Director at AxmiYaN HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2660 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Process Excellence - BPO (12-16 yrs)
Job locations available at Mohali, Jaipur and Indore.
Immediate opening for Sr Manager Process Excellence for a Leading International BPO at Mohali, Jaipur and Indore.
- 12-16 Yrs experience Candidate should be from Reputed International BPO'S only and worked on different domains.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process outsourcing (BPO) processes - Inbound, outbound and Data Processes. Preference to candidates who have supported F&A, Travel, Banking and/or Healthcare processes in PEX capacity
- OPEN TO RELOCATE TO EITHER JAIPUR, MOHALI AND INDORE
- Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Should have expert knowledge be Six Sigma and Lean Techniques
- Experience in Project management, preferably PMP or Prince
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modeling (Business Process Re-engineering)
- Knowledge in RPA opportunity identification and deployment
- Ability to build and drive Transformation road maps across large estates by seeking stakeholder buy ins and clear ROI showcasing.
- Bachelors or higher education degree with overall 12-16 years experience with minimum of 10 yrs of experience in Process Improvement(PEX) role
- Should have worked on multiple client (International & domestic) collaborated project (client engaged). Role requires active engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess speed to delivery.
- Ability to collaborate and challenge in a consultative style.
- Solution Oriented and contribute towards RFPs, outsourcing opportunity assessments
- Work across multiple projects and time-zones concurrently juggling multi-dimensional deliverables - both as sole contributor and team deliverables
- Possesses outstanding analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels. Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business outcome notes.
- Analytical bend of mind to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process outsourcing (BPO) processes
(Inbound, outbound and Data Processes). Preference to candidates who have supported F&A, Travel, Banking and/or Healthcare processes in PEX capacity
Pls apply or reach me at M-958491 7778