Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:706 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Process Excellence - BPO (11-16 yrs)
Job Description :
Responsible for driving continuous improvement initiatives in the organization by driving proactive improvement projects across various business functions, using Process engineering methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean, Re-Engineering, automation, business transformation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The key responsibilities include driving Process Transformation roadmap, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure continued success in the deployment of the process Excellence practices
- Drive process improvement & transformational projects on key business problems
- Generate business impact through Continual Improvement initiatives
- Should be able to do due diligence/gap analysis activities to proactively identify improvement ideas
- Assist / Facilitate critical improvement projects in Operations with Project Leaders
- Ensure operational processes are in line with operations methodology by performing periodic audits, scanning various sources including but not limited to dashboards, audit observations, troubled account list, action plan trackers, etc.
- Lead automation projects across the organization
- To effectively manage project plans, stake holders & communications
Experience / Qualification / Skills & Knowledge: -
- 11+ Years of experience in process excellence from BPO/ ITES industry , using process improvement techniques (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Must be Black Belt
- Exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail and great communication skills
- Must have worked on improvement project(s) as project leader
- Should be willing to work in shifts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.