Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:956 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Process Engineering - Resin (14-20 yrs)
This person is responsible for all aspects of Process Engineering (Resin) from process design through driving key manufacturing standards and improvements. He/She works with Technical and Operations to drive commercialization and optimization of Resin formulas to assure efficient and consistent manufacturability to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure technology transfer of products and recipes from Technical to manufacturing, including First Lot Control process
- Define manufacturing operating instructions for all products & recipes, based on equipment capability
- Design batch-cards for production batches
- Design/select equipment and processes for new and existing products and technologies. Includes cost estimates (Capex and Opex), establishing & maintaining operating procedures.
- Possess knowledge of existing equipment and guide Production/QC /Maintenance in troubleshooting.
- Optimize manufacturing and material handling processes. Drive improvements in process cycle time, sub-standard product loss and product yield.
- Train production team members on Operating procedures and Maintenance team members on key aspects that can impact quality.
- Guide Process Engineers on process engineering initiatives.
- Smooth transfer of products and recipes from Technology to Production
- Improvements in Batch Cycle Time
- Establishing repeatability of the product quality and consumption norms
- Optimisation of resources utilities, manpower
- Root Cause Analysis for quality concerns, complaints
- Training / skill development of production team members
- B. Tech. (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering engineering)
- 15-20 years of Process Engineering / Production / Quality in Resin manufacturing plant