Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:1524 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Privacy - BFS (7-10 yrs)
Job Title Senior Manager Privacy
This position leads the organizations compliance program, responsible for both developing and implementing a governance framework of policies and procedures, monitoring, training and awareness programs, and ongoing risk assessment, in partnership with senior leaders in multiple SBUs, in order to
(1) ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations,
(2) minimize the company's exposure to adverse events,
(3) facilitate effective engagement with appropriate regulatory agencies, and
(4) support a culture of innovation.
This position is also responsible for working closely with the Company's third party financial services providers to ensure alignment with the Company's contractual commitments under each program.
- As a strategic partner to leaders within the financial services and merchandising organizations, responsible for designing and maintaining the Company's Privacy compliance program including all elements prescribed by the global subject matter management system, conducting and directing assessments to identify material risks, implementing monitoring programs, developing action plans for review with cross-functional teams, and providing feedback and recommendations for process controls and program improvements in the ordinary course of business and with respect to special projects.
- Designs programs to established best practices by analyzing business objectives and needs, researching and benchmarking industry best practices and legal requirements, understanding current practices of business units; providing direction and guidance in writing business requirements.
- Provides direction and oversight for the Company's Privacy program relating to Marketplace and eCommerce, Financial Services and Suppliers.
- As a strategic partner to the Company's third-party partners, works to ensure strategic direction and alignment of the Privacy program and acts as an escalation point for compliance issue detection and resolution.
- In partnership with counsel where appropriate, articulates corporate positions on compliance matters to regulators and external agencies and directs involvement with regulators to ensure compliance with all legal requirements.
- Monitors existing compliance programs, emerging compliance requirements, including new regulations and develops strategies to respond to compliance risks.
- Ensures that compliance programs, policies, procedures and reporting are consistent with global direction and leverages global talent and resources.
Qualifications and Experience -
- Bachelor's degree must.
- Detailed understanding of Ecommerce and Financial Services products and associated
- Consumer Protection, Privacy and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Experienced in implementing and managing compliance programs.