Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:1609 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Manager - Presales - Life Sciences Sector - BPO (12-18 yrs)
- Requirement analysis and gathering
- Translation of requirements to fitting solution
- Bid management
- Collateral maintenance
- Market Research
- People Management
- Team Management
- Strong skills in MS office tools
- Analytical and attention to detail
Operational Responsibilities - This position supports and enables the solutions and sales teams in creating proposals, responding to RFPs, pricing models, Market research, corporate initiatives and other similar duties.
Work on Proposals and RFI / RFPs:
- Understands the client context and owns the creation of RFI/RFP response and proposal documents and support the solutions / sales teams to ensure high quality and timely submissions
- Ensures engaged team understands client requirements and creates support documents from bid lifecycle like vendor questionnaire, Solution Architecture, diagrams etc.
- Reviews financial models created by pricing team
- Creates and maintains business collaterals: Creates capability decks, case studies, mailers and contribute to creation of assets - proposal accelerators. Reviews the existing set of documents on regular intervals and update with the necessary changes if any.
- Manages relationships stakeholders: Work with various stakeholders (like Transitions, Delivery, Sales, Finance) for development of proposal and ensure the inputs from respective contributors are received appropriately
- Sign offs and Approvals: Works with leadership team and ensures proposal response, pricing and any other document to be shared with client is reviewed and approved by the BU head.
- Bid Closure documentation: Creates bid closure document once results are published by client. Document the feedback provided by client. Documents the lessons learnt for bids and ensures these are taken care in future bids.
- Market Research - Conducts in-depth research about account and providing inputs/insights on geos, services, account
- Account mining - Exploring opportunities within existing accounts
- Working closely with account manager and delivery directors to create account plan, reach-out plans
- Review the proposals created by team members and provide feedback
- Evaluate pricing and validate the justifications
Any others (Please add) - Management of client visits
- Knowledge sharing with peer team members
- Candidates from LS/HC/BFS background preferred
- Education: LS Graduates or any Graduates/MBA
If interested, kindly help me with your Resume mentioning the following details:
1. Total Exp:
2. Rel Exp:
3. Current CTC:
4. Expected CTC:
5. Notice Period: