Senior Manager - Pre-Sales & Business Transformation - Education Firm (8-12 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The is to lead the pre-sales function and work towards transforming business processes for a large global Education company.
Our client is a global education company having presence in 100+ countries and in India they have settled business in the different spaces
Presales and Solutions : Transformation
- Has a sound understanding of Shared Services environment from an operations / consulting perspective.
- Has experience in Shared Services solutions and technology/tools deployed across horizontal functions such as HR, Procurement, Customer Services and/or business processes
- Highly conversant in tech enabled solution/techniques for business processes such as RPA, Analytics, Chatbots, AI, automation, customer experience management etc.
- Is able to develop new age solution options for stakeholders and communicate value proposition of delivering through shared services
- Deliver presentations, conduct research and competitive analysis associated with new shared services opportunities
- Has acquired skills and developed tools for faster development and delivery of solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Is willing to educate and operate in a consultative manner with stakeholders and is keen to host/ manage key visits of stakeholders
- Is open and willing to operate as an individual contributor and an exceptional team player
- Preferably from a outsourcing or Consulting background
- 10+ years of total work experience with significant time spent in presales and solutioning for shared services
- Engineering and/or MBA Graduate having 8-12 years of experience in Pre-Sales at reputed technology or consulting organizations
Innovate and build new projects and processes for the business for a large education firm.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anshul Kumar on +91 124 452 5414.
Contact - Anshul Kumar - +91 124 452 5414
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.