Senior Manager/Practice Lead - India Enterprise Performance Solutions (10-18 yrs)
- Managing delivery of services to clients in various regions.
- Building, managing, and expanding India EPS team working closely with leadership.
- Leading delivery teams, resource planning, aligning with EPS delivery methodology and operating models.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have experience in handling complex client problems
- Track, communicate, and manage project risks, budget, rates, profitability, and launch/closeout activities
- Exposure to planning/modeling, project delivery. Experience with Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion - good to have
- Strong presence with ability to synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan and to deliver point-of-view in relevant subject areas
- Facilitation for and communication with a range of client levels and functions
- Leadership and management of high-performance teams
- Ability to think both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making decisions
- Problem solving skills with the ability to turn findings into executable plans
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Participate in new sales meetings to understand and scope opportunities, estimate effort, and position services appropriately
- Contribute to the development of Practice points of view on connected / integrated planning
- A minimum of Bachelors degree with Masters is a plus
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience
- Functional experience in at least one of the following: Finance, IT Delivery Supply Chain
- Industry experience in at least one of the following: Energy or CPG Consulting
- Experience in pursuing new sales opportunities or expanding existing client accounts
- Experience with planning process design and / or implementation of planning platforms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.