Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:263 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Manager - PMO - Technology Project Governance - Insurance (8-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - PMO
Responsible for establishing & maintaining Technology Project Governance with an objective to ensure all projects deliver results that are clearly aligned to the overall Business strategy and objective.
1. Responsible for the maintenance of Project management standards & process
2. Responsible for driving continuous Process improvement, Metric Tracking, Insight Dashboards & Reporting.
3. Agile (Scrum) process champion, coaching and supporting, ensuring approach consistency & compliance.
1. Minimum 8 years of relevant PMO governance experience.
2. Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
3. Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes. Experience in working with senior leadership team
4. Proven experience in facilitating data driven Demand Management & Resource Management
5. Experience in project execution via Agile (Scrum) methodology
6. Experience in Insurance/Finance industry (Preferred)
Size of Team : Not Applicable
1. MBA/Management Degree/Diploma or some equivalent management course.
2. Project Management certification (Preferred)
3. Excellent communication skills as well as presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
4. Knowledge of Project metrics (data gathering, dashboard & reporting, trend analysis),
5. Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, JIRA, VISO, Adobe Acrobat Professional
Job Context & Major Challenges :
Job Context :
1. Maintain a standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce overall delays and business impact
2. Monitor and report on project/process metrics & compliance with established standards and provide key learning insights
3. Establish a monitoring & control mechanism to measure resource utilization and demonstrate the overall IT output capacity in response to the ongoing business demands.
Major Challenges :
1. Ensure project management processes & controls are effective and relevant whilst aligned to business needs.
2. Manage adequate & consistent IT supply to support the business demands & expectations on a continuous basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.