Senior Manager - PMO - Investment Firm (7-10 yrs)
WHAT YOULL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
The candidate will be working closely with internal stakeholders, departments in Hyderabad, and technology leadership and business unit heads to execute the strategic priorities of the business. They will support business heads in driving technology goals while proactively tracking action items and publishing periodic updates. The work also involves collaborating with global offices on various priorities, contributing to technology group meetings, following up on action items, and developing content for periodic and ad-hoc updates for internal and external stakeholders.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate should have:
- A masters degree with at least seven years of experience in managing PMO (or similar kinds of operations).
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with high quality execution while working with senior management and global stakeholders
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in a global environment and the ability to collaborate across multiple regions.
- Exceptional project management skills, along with a proactive and resourceful commitment to delivering results.
Associate/Test Engineer (Investor Relations)
We are looking for an associate for our Quality & Test Engineering team based in Hyderabad. The team is responsible for ensuring the quality of different kinds of applications.
WHAT YOULL DO DAY-TODAY:
Responsibilities include delivering quality features and products by documenting and executing test cases for different features; understanding various system components; exhibiting consistent ownership, consistently increasing expertise in their specific area of work, and maintaining and executing automated tests.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
An ideal candidate should have:
- An educational background in computer science.
- Excellent problem-solving and functional testing skills.
- Previous hands-on exposure to test case execution (manually and through tools).
- Experience in a UNIX environment, with exposure to different testing methodologies.
Candidates with the relevant experience looking to restart their careers after a break are encouraged to apply for this position.