Head - Service Quality at Unnati
Views:2388 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Plant HR - FMCG (7-8 yrs)
Be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged with an opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success!!!
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.
As the Senior Manager - Plant HR, you will be responsible for delivery of a broad generalist service, whilst addressing key industrial relations, Contract Labour Management, Factory Compliances, Stakeholder Management, and other admin related activities in a plant environment.
What you will do :
Administrative Function :
- Monitoring administrative functions related to canteen, uniform, security, and contractors
- Administering salary performance review procedure, and employment-related policies and procedures
- Supporting the administration of Workers Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs
- Taking quick decision and involvement of tact in order to address people management issues
- Managing and controlling factory HR operations, controlling HR issues like attendance and absenteeism and ensuring timely adherence to statutory compliance
- Proactively identifying and resolving employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that protects the needs of the plant to operate in an effective and efficient manner
- Managing and mitigating employee grievances by ensuring supervisors and leadership are creating an open forum for discussion and resolution of plant issues
- Demonstrating positive two-way communications, fair and consistent administration of company policy and procedures, responsiveness to employee concerns and problems
- Maintaining employee morale, productive workforce, and Business Unit/Company expectations and giving regular feedback
- Cross-checking of bills related to HR & Admin.
- Controlling expenses relating to manpower and labor and other admin expenditures
Contract Labour Management :
- Providing overall supervision and guidance to the attendance leave management process for plant employees (below AM)
- Negotiating and processing contracts with placement agencies, portals, external consultants, etc. on costs for sourcing and recruitment
Factory Compliances :
- Ensuring compliance with statutory provisions with respect to people practices and processes
- Ensuring compliance with all labor-related statutes in coordination with the Legal and CS Team
- Ensuring maintenance of relevant records
Stakeholder Management :
- Driving performance orientation through regular monitoring, review of performance parameters and providing feedback to team members
- Contributing to the development of talent for the department by providing subordinates with adequate exposure and growth opportunities to enable readiness for higher roles
- Actively participating in HR initiatives to drive overall employee engagement and motivation
- Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work.
- Liasioning with govt. officials, police, village people surrounding the area where the plant is located
- Maintaining proactive industrial relations and focusing on avoiding any union issues in the plant
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have:
- 7-8 yrs experience in HR with at least 2-3 years at Plant HR
- Expertise in HR & Admin Operations at Plant.
- Must be well versed with Statutory Compliance, Applicable Acts at Plant and Contractual Agreements.
- One who can join us at the earliest.
- Should be able to handle manpower of 700 -1000 and Contract Labour of 2000- 3000
- Computer literacy and HRMS knowledge /implementation experience preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.