HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:180 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Planning - Transmission Lines (4-9 yrs)
Senior Manager - Planning - Asset management at InvIT Firm
- O&M of Transmission Lines, Substations and Solar Assets. Additionally includes statutory activities and site administration.
- Operational Excellence includes EHS, Process, Quality, Reliability and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Regulatory Affairs to manage all policy advocacy, billing/revenue, regulatory compliances, and stakeholder engagement
- Contract management including post award activities for claims/disputes management with sellers and subcontractors. Strategic proposals and contracts.
- Digital / IT - Implementation of digital transformative initiatives and managing IT information infrastructure, applications and cybersecurity.
- Assist COO office to develop/manage roadmap for asset management functions in accordance with asset management framework, reliability centered philosophy and IndiGrid strategic priorities. Identify initiatives and projects for implementation basis efforts and impact on overall business.
- Develop annual operating plans with collaboration with finance including annual budget estimates, revenues based on asset key performance indicators, annual outages, resource estimation, technology interventions to arrive at Opex and Capex estimates.
- Monitor Monthly / quarterly basis the variance on the annual operating plans and develop actionable insights to update functional heads/COO to perform better than plan.
- Perform industry peer benchmarking with respect to performance KPI and risk management activities.
- Maintain and update risk register for asset management activities as per enterprise risk management framework
- Perform review, analyse and drive the improvements on risk scores basis status of operational KPI and improvements across asset management function.
- Manage PMO (project management office) activities for any special assigned projects or initiatives. This shall include planning, scheduling, cost tracking and acting as project manager for any such assigned projects which are strategic nature.