Senior Manager - Planning & Control - Pulp Manufacturing Firm (10-12 yrs)
Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company ? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client has the backing of one of India's leading Business houses which has a turnover of Rs.100 billion. The company produces excellent quality writing and printing paper, and they are the leading manufacturer of tissue and board, as well as Rayon Grade Pulp (RGP) products. They have the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with an estimated revenue of $24.1 million. Our client continues to be the committed employer of the local community and has achieved many international standards like OHSAS and FSC as a leading producer of pulp and paper.
As the Sr. Manager - Planning and Control, you will be spearheading and leading the production planning and control at the plant
What you will do:
- Handling day to day operations
- Formulating strategies for achieving business goals
- Coordinating Sales with Plant
- Logistics coordination
- Conducting tests and Inspections for operational effectiveness
- Responsible for taking care of production planning and control, manpower planning, etc
What you need to have:
- Candidate should have relevant exp. in the FMCG industry will be preferred.
- Candidate should have hands-on exp. in Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting etc
- Female candidates are also preferred.
Experience: 10 to 12 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.