Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:3685 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Senior Manager - Physical & Environmental Security - Aviation/BFS/Retail (18-20 yrs)
An MNC company is hiring a senior Manager - Security for BKC location in Mumbai.
- To contribute to safety of workplace and protection against malicious acts/hazards and ensure efficient vendor and record management.
- Effectively analyze various standards of security operation programs; perform risk assessments to manage implementation of safe environment in the organization for both visitors and employees.
- Monitor budgets and train/supervise security guards.
- Recommend installations of new/ latest security systems or a possible up-gradation in existing systems.
- To Formulate end to end security related policies, Emergency Procedures, Crisis Management Manual, Loss Prevention Manual and all the Standard Operating Procedures for Security Department vis-- -vis automation of security services.
- To monitor expenses for security operations and regular review of partners invoices.
- To review reports on breaches and incidents impacting customer SLAs.
- To implement solutions to reduce vulnerabilities.
- To monitor security reception and visitor management policies.
- To review vehicle/material movement.
- To regularly follow up for AMCs with partners.
- To develop, manage and monitor the performance of multi-skilled work force and conceptualize need-based training programs.
- To conduct regular drills for handling of emergency situation and brief security personnel on daily basis and also paying surprise visit for ensuring they are vigil.
- To conduct annual research on crime risk analysis.
- To acquire in-depth knowledge of security legislation and securing environment from related hazards and threads
3. DESIRED PROFILE:
Educational Qualification - Bachelor's degree/PG. Army Background preferred
18 - 20+ years of experience in security services
- Ensure proper placement of equipment and manpower for security.
- Reduction in incidents of unauthorized access.
- Lead team and motivate others to achieve targets.
- Comply with regulations in terms of fire safety, seismic zones, building layouts etc.
- Install, test and commission all security and Fire Equipment like, CCTV System, Door Alarm System, Guard Monitoring System, etc. as per customer related SLAs and commitments
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (CCTV)
Soft Skills - Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Should have the ability to work in a matrix organization and be able to with cross functional teams to achieve team results
- Team Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel (as and when required)
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646