Key Account Leader - Recruitment at Contactx Resource Management
Views:1582 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Senior Manager - Pharma Forecasting (8-15 yrs)
- Strong knowledge of data analytics, market research and forecasting.
- Strong knowledge of epi data sources, model building and maintenance.
- Experience with diffusion curves, bottom-up forecast, competitive analogs, excel, powerpoint.
- Managing delivery of forecasting models, forecast, and related presentation to stake holders under strict timelines
- Good to have- Python, R, SQL, statistical, econometric, machine learning models like Time series modeling, regression etc.
- Triangulate multiple sources including LROP, EPI, KOL, Market research and other secondary data to identify opportunities and strategies that shape decisions and drive forecasting models
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects, provided thought leadership related to forecasting models
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of 5-10 forecast analysts. Demonstrate the ability to execute multiple projects in parallel
- Bachelors in Pharmacy / technology
- BS / MS Stats