HR Consultant at The Search Managers
Views:296 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Manager - Performance & Rewards - Consulting Firm (5-7 yrs)
We are looking to hire exceptional talent in C&B with 5-7 years of experience in Performance & Rewards. Candidate with Masters in HR from Tier1 Institutes are only eligible to apply, 2014/2015/2016 batch.
Below is the JD
1) Support Group Companies in designing /enhancing Performance & Rewards programs that align with the Group's Total Rewards Strategy & performance management perspective, while meeting business needs and regulatory requirements.
2) Manage and lead Performance & Rewards projects which aim to simplify and drive synergies / scale across Group companies.
1) Manage Annual Executive Compensation Study
Lead the C&B market benchmarking for Executives (CXOs) in partnership with ~25 Group companies, provide insights to the Business leaders/NRC to take appropriate decisions on CXO compensation
2) Manage Group / cluster wide benefits harmonization
Identify and execute on opportunities to synergise and simplify benefits offerings (e.g. Insurance, retirals, etc) and enhance employee experience and financial prudence. Includes supporting on projects related to statutory changes in India.
3) Act as a Performance & Rewards advisor to businesses that are setting up or may need support from time to time
Companies often seek advice from Group HR to help them setup / scale up their compensation practices or while considering significant changes. Support companies on creating and delivering their C&B strategy, drafting policies and providing market intelligence and insights.
4) Monitor & share insights on industry trends
Constantly monitor the latest trends in the Rewards space globally including statutory changes. Develop a process / platform to share industry insights regularly with Group companies to enable them to take effective C&B decisions and ensure continued compliance.