Chief Manager - Recruitments at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:310 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Manager - Performance/Policies & Total Rewards - Manufacturing/Infra (10-12 yrs)
- Responsible for annual compensation revision exercise & performance bonus pay-out cycle.
- To create salary ranges in line with internal parity, external benchmarks, organisational pay philosophy, create credible salary ranges/pay bands for Function Grade combination
- Drive industry benchmarking with emphasis on clear position benchmarking
- Design and execute Employees Rewards & Recognition program.
- Payroll management at the corporate level.
- Manpower and Salary Budgeting
- Compensation designing, Benchmarking, Job Evaluation and making of pay ranges
- Long service and other Awards/Rewards
- Conduct awareness session for new joiners on relevant policies and compensation structure.
- Drive end to end Performance Management exercise. Derive an approach to drive quality and timely goal setting
- Policy Management Review, Update and Standardize people policies
- Design and execute Innovative appraisal system & processes.
- Ensure Midyear and annual appraisals are conducted on time.
- Drive greater digitization in this area and ensure appropriate training for people managers, employees and SBU HR
- Develop Awareness among employees through training session via Business HR for entire PMS cycle.
- Run Simulation exercises to see distribution of ratings across BUs and functions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- In this role the incumbent will need to act as a Head of C&B (Performance, policies & rewards) team taking care of compensation & benefits management along with performance management for the entire company.
- MBA HR from Tier 1 institutions
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of SAP (Success Factors) and MS Office (Excel, PPT & word).