Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:438 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Manager - Performance Marketing - FMCG/FMCD (7-10 yrs)
Sr. Manager Performance Marketing
Performance Marketing Manager / specialist works to improve an organization's market position ,achieve brand visibility in the digital landscape and manages portals & agency. This candidate executes campaigns, Display & Search, work on enhancing customer journey (UI/UX) and ensures share of voice & brand equity/visibility in the digital medium landscape.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primarily managing performance marketing strategies for marketplace (eg Amazon & Flipkart) business
- Responsible for lower funnel (on-portal) performance marketing. Managing budgets and delivering on ROAS
- Develop and execute campaigns: Display/Search and ensures share of voice & brand equity/visibility
- Delivering on brand metrics across the funnel- Discover, Awareness, Engagement, Consideration, Conversions & organic reach increase
- Driving innovation with Pureplayer platforms: promotional calendars, programs, new product launches, and other marketing projects
- Collaborate closely with Internal marcom team & agency to design digital advocacy & social media campaigns & elevate Samsung's digital brand presence
- Responsible for enhancing customer journey experience, Content enrichment & UI/UX
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption wherever appropriate
- Devise & run an overarching acquisition strategy - CDM / defining targeting cohorts / use re- marketing/re-targeting
- Strategic mindset for devising annual digital plans in liaison with brand teams
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to take complex, ambitious topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences
- Highly creative with experience in UI/ UX
- Ability to manage marketing budgets, analyze ROI and spends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.