Senior Research Associate at Impactqube Consulting
Views:2021 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Senior Manager - People & Culture Strategy - Center Of Excellence - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-14 yrs)
- The primary purpose of this role is to develop a roadmap for the organization's HR priorities by designing HR strategies and execution plans, along with project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Regular MBA (HR) from premier MBA Colleges.
- Management Consulting experience is a MUST.
- To design and implement HR strategies in Talent Development, Organisation Effectiveness, Development, Leadership Development, Change Management, and HR policies and processes.
- Develop HR policies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions, and further minimizing the impact of variances.
- Support management by advising and implementing talent management, leadership development, engagement, and capability-building processes.
- Design and development of new policies for Organization Transformation, Change, and Process Re-Engineering.
- Assist in driving various HR projects on driving continuous improvement across the organization.
- Support in building intelligent business decisions using insightful analytics.