Director at TheRecruit
Views:552 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Senior Manager - Payroll - Ceramics/Sanitary Ware (10-20 yrs)
- 10+ Years of experience into Payroll
- YOu should have handled a team of atleast 4 people and should be handling a Inhouse payroll of atleast 1000+ employees.
- The company has an employee strength of 4500 people
- Conduct market and trend analysis through salary surveys and market research on an annual and ad hoc basis as per the Business requirement
- Identify gaps in the current compensation of critical positions/ consistent performers viz-a-viz market
- Prepare compensation proposals to attract talent in the Organisation
- Compare and prepare internal salary benchmarking for internal parity.
- Interpret and implement Human Resources policies regarding administration, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Compute performance-linked variable pay & revised compensation structure post annual appraisal
- Monitor payroll compliances and make recommendations to meet the requirements
- Manage team for error free payroll administration and liaison with finance for payroll processes.
- Monitor, approve, and control the payroll processing for all entities in alignment with processes/SOP
- Liaise with regional HR to gather the required information. Streamline processes for efficiency and drive the team for accurate results.
- Responsible for creation & updation of Employee master as per the agreed format in HRIS system; ensuring such information is held in the strictest of confidence.
- Prepare and submit monthly.
- Assist in implementing and administering benefit programs, including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, workers- compensation, employee assistance, retirement and other plans.
- Assist in creation of Reward programs to motivate & retain performers and monitor execution of such programs.