Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:573 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Manager - Organization Development & Leadership Development - BFSI (14-16 yrs)
- Develop a holistic leadership development framework that encompasses training, mentorship, coaching, and experiential learning.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify key leadership competencies and skills necessary for success within the organization.
- Design and curate leadership and behavioral training curricula, leveraging both internal resources and external partnerships, to address skill gaps and foster continuous growth.
- Establish and manage mentorship and coaching programs that facilitate knowledge transfer and leadership skill refinement.
- Utilize data-driven insights to track program effectiveness, make improvements, and demonstrate ROI on leadership development initiatives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in leadership development to ensure our programs remain innovative and relevant.
- Plan and implement the behavioral training calendar in collaboration with functional training team and Regional HR teams.
Academic qualification - PG in Psychology or HR (Tier 1 or 2 B School)
Work Experience - 14 - 16 years at least. He/She should have significant experience in working with senior leaders in a corporate/head office.
- Must be currently based in Mumbai
- Industry experience in order of preference - NBFC, Banking, Insurance/AMC, Telecom, Pharma/FMCG
- Should have extensive experience in - Leadership Development, Talent Management.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Psychometrics, Coaching and other Leadership Development tools