Account Manager at Consus
Views:1272 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Manager - Organization Change Management Communications (12-20 yrs)
Practice: Talent & Organization - Change Management Comms Network
Areas of Work: Change Management, Change Communications, and HR
Job Type: - Permanent
Position: - Senior Manager-Organization Change Management Communications
Experience: 12 -18 Years
Location: - Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai
Industry Must:- Consulting
Notice period: - Immediate to 90 days.
Must Have Skills
1. Organization Change Management, Communications
3. Operating Modal
4. Corporate Strategy
5. Digital Transformation
6. People Management, Stakeholder Management
7. Process Design
8. Human Resource Transformation ( HRT )
9 Consulting Background
As a Senior Manager, Communications CoE, a typical day might include:
- Own and lead a team of consultants and/or analysts to deliver Communications/larger Change Management/Training projects.
- Discovering stakeholders challenges and expectations and defining a Communications strategy to support business transformational change programs, in line with the Change approach and strategy.
- Conducting stakeholder engagement sessions across various levels in the client organization to gain buy-in and explain transformation benefits
- Co-creating solutions and conducting user review sessions, and running stakeholder agreement meetings
- Working with the client to drive communications for digital transformation, culture change, behavior change, change adoption
- Leveraging social and digital technologies in change management and communications
- Assisting clients in developing their change communications capability and becoming more agile businesses
- Conducting a Communications Need Analysis in line with the Change Management Impact Analysis and developing treatment plans
- Ensuring smooth transition to new ways of working through effective communications interventions
Supporting Change Communication Measurement/ Analytics activities
- Includes some travel to work with clients and deliver communication campaigns in large-scale transformational change
- Exerting strong positive influence and helping in professional development for team members
- Provide mentorship and coaching to managers, consultants and analysts ensuring continuous individual development
- Constructively engaging in mutual feedback process with supervisor and team members
- Collaborating with the functional teams for enterprise-wide transformation programs
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Actively leading proposal development with client account teams and supporting our market specific business development efforts: client meetings, orals etc
- Working closely with Capability Network, Market and Business leaders to help with proposals responses, SOW creation, client presentations and other areas as required
- Supporting ongoing dialogue with key stakeholders to understand future and changing needs and influence team priorities, capabilities, and structure accordingly
- Identifying new opportunities for communications CoE by farming existing relationships and growing networks
Internal Practice Development:
- Contribute to the creation of Capability Networks intellectual capital: white papers, studies, market insights, tools, and assets
- Participate in practice development efforts including planning, recruiting, developing talent, training, etc. as required
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry for offering development
- Your experience counts!
- MBA (Optional/Good to have)
- Masters Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising/Public Relations/Mass Communications from reputed institutes in India.
- 15+ years of experience in driving end-to-end communications campaigns (Internal Communications/ Marketing Communications/ Digital Communications/Corporate Communications/Public Relations)
- Managing change management related communications programs for leading global organizations in the context of enterprise-wide ERP or HCM implementation, M&A, intelligent automation, cybersecurity or shared services set up etc; preferably in an external client facing role
- Experience in driving behaviour change, change adoption or culture change leveraging social and digital communication channels, along with others.
- Stakeholder engagement and Management: Ability to effectively manage and engage stakeholders in a multi-cultural and global environment.
- Ability to lead team of analysts, consultants, and managers on projects/practice level and provide guidance.
- Experience of working in Global consulting firms in client facing strategic communications roles.
- Ability to interpret communications data, work with communication analytic models and advanced technologies.
- Experience in developing strong strategic business relationships to identify opportunities and turn them to projects and thereby, drive business development
- Ability to lead sales origination and solutioning is a must (including preparing detailed proposals with change communication approach and financial details, and presenting the proposal orals to prospective clients across industries and geographies)
- Ability to articulate the business value of recommendations/plans/strategies
- Experience of working on Digital transformations, RPA implementations, Shared Service setups and cloud-based implementations will be a bonus
- Foreign language capabilities (eg. Arabic, Japanese, French) will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.