Senior Manager - Operations - On-Demand Logistics Startup - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/XLRI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
The employer is an on-demand logistics marketplace providing commercial vehicles to customers using an application. They help e-commerce, FMCG, SMEs, traders, 3PLs, Courier, Cargo companies to optimize their logistics with the help of their dedicated fleet and in-house technology. They have serviced more than 200K customers including 50000+ regular customer in 10 cities completing over 5 million trips. They have serviced over 1.5 million bookings via 5+ million trips
- Research, analyses, identify and execute new processes in line with company goals
- Closely work with Product and Business team on setting up new processes and successful implementation in city operations.
- Work with Analytics team on the matrix movement
- Analyses the problem and come up with solutions to smoothen operations
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company & its strategic and operational objectives.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholder ranging from city team, call center team to customers and partners. This also includes Business development, developing supply lead funnel, handling customers and partners escalation related to payouts, Maintaining SLAs, Helping manage working capital
- You have done BE/MBA from Top Tier institutes
- You have 2-4 years of ops experience preferably in a similar startup
- You have the ability to manage a team and keep them motivated
- You have a good analytical approach in solving problems
- You are result-oriented and ready to travel