Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:6023 Applications:631 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - Operations - KPO/BPO/ITeS (10-12 yrs)
Role : Sr.Manager -Operations ( US Shift)
Location : Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Purpose of the Role :
- Responsible to Design and implement the operations strategy to maximize productivity and hence profitability of the organization
- Lead the entire operations and customer service delivery processes of the company with end to end delivery of required parameters within defined TATs
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop the Operations strategy for the organization, keeping in mind the business requirements
- Drive & track initiatives within functional strategy to completion
- Work closely with senior leaders to create annual plan for operations budget, manpower planning and cost saving initiatives
- Influence the business stakeholders for supporting the backend processes and customer facing processes
- To be responsible for overall performance, cost and delivery of operations
- Analysis of problems and make decisions on solutions. Analysis of complex issues/solutions and escalate to senior management for review
- Conceptualizing & creating logic & process flows and coordinating with the in-house tech team to automate processes and enable better process management
- Review operations of the business on a regular basis and support decision making
- Drive all the key functions effectively with constant focus on innovation & re-engineering of existing processes to make them more efficient
- Work with the Team Leaders to manage and support workloads and escalate issues wherever necessary to avoid failures
- Lead and nurture the operations team by monitoring performance on an ongoing basis and ensuring continuous development of the team.
Qualification & Work Experience :
- Post Graduate / MBA with Min.10 to 12 years of relevant experience in Operations in BPO / ITeS Industry
- At least 2-3 years- experience of leading large operations team & Willing to work in US Shifts.
- Green Belt or Black Belt preferred with experience in managing operational quality
- Should have experience into Client Engagement & Client Management.
- Any experience in Transition will be an added advantage.