Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:6074 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Operations - Healthcare Process - RCM (12-17 yrs)
Our client is a healthcare provider in India which enables innovative end-to-end Business Process Outsourcing solutions to their clients
Job Desription :
SENIOR MANAGER Operations
- This is a key position within Operations Billing function and AR... Senior Manager Reports directly to the Head of Operations.
- The duties shall include Improve Accounts/Teams Performance Motivate team to achieve desired Quality and Production targets
- Conduct performance appraisals for Managers, Assistant Managers, Team Leaders and assist with appraisals.
- Identify training needs and arrange for training, re-training and cross training, as required Assist Managers AM and TL to implement corrective action as required
- Support and monitor day-to-day work processes and meet production and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Conduct periodic and surprise audits and checks to ensure compliance with documented policies and procedures. Planning and process development
- Innovate to optimize production and constantly improve Production, Quality and Turnaround Time Participate in and contribute to client conference calls, management meetings and department meetings
- Facilitate to meet contractual obligations and client expectations. Assess and forecast staffing requirements based on client communication and incoming volume
- Maintain cost effective and stable workforce to absorb volume volatility Coordinate with the HR department to recruit per expected volume and required skill sets
- Draw a plan of action in coordination with Managers, AM (Assistant Manager) and the Quality Analyst based on feedback from the Quality Analyst
- Ascertain training areas based on reports from the Quality Analyst and reduce unwanted costs Contingency plans
- Assist Manger, AM (Assistant Manager) to manage the availability of Billing Executives on a real time basis to ensure SLA is met .Responsible for attendance across client teams
- Development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other documentation to ensure uniformity across teams and processes Transition Management
- Responsible for studying the processes of the client, gathering all information that would be required for the India team to take off
- Working out detailed project plans on how India can go live Work through the initial period of pilot testing and establish firm communication channels with the client for all types of escalations Account management and Client relationship management:
- . Regularly reviews the performance on the program with the client and ensures that the program is indeed running according to client expectations.
- Submits periodic reports to the superiors on the performance and the growth plans available with the client.
- Conducts a monthly business review meeting with the client and ensures the resolution of all issues to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Works out the impact of the requests and the requirements of the client in terms of time, effort and resource cost and makes appropriate decision based on the context.
- Responsible for future growth from the client and works on increasing the value add as also the revenue share from the client
Should have 12 to 17 years of Experience in BPO Operations
Preferably from Healthcare Background (Physician or Hospital billing)
Excellent Communication skill
US Visa added Advantage
Open to working in night shifts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.