Senior Manager - Operations - Healthcare - NGO (10-15 yrs)
APPI's Project on Nutrition in Odisha is a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal. The project team includes different internal teams, external partners and stakeholders - sometimes from different organizations and across multiple geographies. They all need to be expertly managed to deliver the desired results. Building effective feedback loops for Learning and Knowledge sharing is an integral part of executing successful projects at the APPI.
1. Coordinate, Track and Navigate API Efforts in the form of internal resources, teams, Grants, Technical Contracts towards our Goal
2. Project Management of different APPI interventions, Identify bottlenecks in project implementation and create a platform for resolution of bottlenecks and navigation to results
3. Actively monitor and optimize resource allocation - Work plan for the Teams, individual work plans as needed
4. Build effective Teams - Converge resources and efforts to deliver as a team
5. Learning Organization - Knowledge Sharing from various programmes and anchor capacity building initiatives for teams
Key Requirements -
- Grantmaking and management experience will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of project management and people management techniques and processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.